Eastwood Baptist Church
Thursday, April 27, 2017
It's All About Him!
Legacy Giving Team
The Legacy Giving Program at EBC involves various groups. Their roles are listed below:
1. Legacy Giving Ministry Team-consists of church members who:
2. Stewardship Committee-makes all decisions regarding the expenditure of income from endowments based on church policy and gift designations.
3. Trustees- sell assets given to the church.
4. Business Administrator-maintains records of gifts made and accounts for income generated by the various endowments.
5. Church Treasurer-executes the investment agreement with the KYBF and authorizes the expenditure of the various funds in conjunction with the Stewardship Committee and the Business Administrator.
NOTICE TO DONORS
Eastwood Baptist Church and its various representatives do not provide legal, accounting, tax or other such advice to donors. Each donor is responsible for insuring that their proposed gift meets and furthers their charitable, financial, legal and estate planning needs. As such, each donor is encouraged to meet with his/her legal and professional financial advisors before making any gift to the church.
If you need additional information or would like to talk with a member of the Legacy Giving Ministry Team please call the church office or contact one of the individuals listed below. The discussion will be held in strictest confidence.