one church, two locations

Eastwood Baptist Church began near the current East Campus location (500 Eastwood Street) in 1953. Within the first years of existence, Eastwood members planted Hillvue Heights Church and Glendale Baptist Church. Starting places of worship has been in Eastwood's DNA from the very beginning. In an effort to help fulfill the mandate to reach people beginning in our "Jerusalem," the vision for South Campus was launched in 2010. By 2011 we had a campus located at Plano Elementary School. The South Campus now meets at 9444 Scottsville Road, directly in front of Alvaton Elementary School. We are "One Church in Two Locations." This means we have the same vision, same passion to see people come to know Christ, we just have two separate facilities to help accomplish this God-given mission.


Learn more about what Eastwood believes, our vision, ministries, and our two locations.